Blueberry Picking (Personal) | Athens GA Child Photographer

This evening I took my kiddos out to the blueberry patch to pick blueberries for homemade muffiins in the morning. I am soo in LOVE with these images, that I can't wait to share with you all! This would be an example of a Day In The Life or Lifestyle Session. These images show my children in their own world, doing their own thing. Maybe this is why I like them so much? Who knows but here they are. Leave a comment at the bottom if you like them! Enjoy... Jen

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer

Greenville Family Photographer




1 comment:

  1. http://jenniferhamric.blogspot.in/2012/05/frank-kimberly-part-one-orlando-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete