GREENVILLE PHOTOGRAPHER: Our New Home {Personal}

Every now and then, I like to post some images of my family and what we've been up to lately. :) I took these images about a week after we moved into our new apartment. We relocated from Florida to Greenville South Carolina. We needed a change and made the jump. A very gut wrenching jump. But we a here now, my husband landed a good job, and I've booked my first Greenville session! Very exciting :)


This is my Ben. He was watching "Tar-toons". :) Oh the language of a child.Greenville Photographer


This is my Sarah Anne :) Isn't she gorgeous???
Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Katie-Bug taking a nap. I love images of babies sleeping :)
Greenville Photographer

And when she woke up:
Greenville Photographer

Our complex has a playground. It was a little wet out that day but we had fun chasing spiders and swinging :) 
Greenville Photographer

Thanks so much for reading. I really hope that you enjoyed them.

Want to book your own session? Contact me here.
Find me on Facebook too!

1 comment: