A gift for you!

The next 10 sessions to book are free! :) How cool is that? I'm really wanting to get back into shooting and I need your help.

The free session is a $169 value. Products are not included. The 'free' session only includes the time shooting. We can shoot anywhere in the Greenville/Simpsonville area.

You are going to get the full experience of JHP with a high end luxury photography experience and I will create for you artwork and heirlooms that will stand the test of time. 

So, whats the catch you're asking? I am going to ask of you to hand out 10 referral cards to 10 of your family & friends. I want you to tell them all about your experience with JHP and leave it at that. :) Not too bad, huh?


So, here's what I need:


2 0 family sessions (3 to 5 people)

1 High School Senior Session (Graduating 2013)
2 child sessions (ages 3 to 10)
2 1 baby sessions (must be able to sit up on their own)
2 couples sessions (married or not - ages 20 to 35)
1 couples session (married - ages 50+)

So, to book: email jenhamric@yahoo.com :)


First come first serve. Session must occur before Feb 28th.


See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment