Brian & Laura | Frostproof FL Couples Photographer

About a week ago, I got a text message from Brian asking about couples portraits and so on. He wanted to do something special for Laura's birthday. So, yesterday morning, we met up in downtown Frostproof. She was dropped off by a friend for a 'suprise' and had no idea why. Little did I know that I was only the first stop for the day full of suprises! Brian kept her busy all day with portraits, a special breakfast by her mom, private dance lessons, learning to knee board and an awesome party with a custom cake! This couple was so sweet and full of fun. I had a blast shooting them and learning about thier 'story'. I am in absolute love with these images and I hope that you are too! :) Enjoy!

Greenville Engagement Photographer

Greenville Engagement Photographer

Greenville Engagement Photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment