Personal: Horse Ranch & Alpaca Farm

So, while I am up visiting in Georgia this week, we went to a horse ranch and an alpaca farm.
When we got to the horse ranch, we walked through the stable and then they let you just wander their property looking for horses. While we were out in the field, a horse galloped up to us and wanted some attention. All the kids liked him and petted him. While I was kneeling down taking the pictures he would nudge me and try to knock me over. It was awesome hanging out today and I can't wait to go back. :) I hope you enjoy...
Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Greenville Photographer

Click here to book your session!

2 comments:

  1. What a great day! The pics are all great! My two favorites are the alpaca with straw in his hair, the horse just before Sarah petting and Sarah petting the horse.

    ReplyDelete