Greenville Photographer: Getting The Most Out Of Your Family Portraits {Pt1}

So, I've decided to offer a little series that I'll be posting about on Mondays called: Getting The Most Out Of Your Family Portrait.

This morning I came across an article written by another photographer, Renee Booe. As moms we really stress about family portraits. {So much so that I just did ours myself!} There are so many things that go into it: what to wear, when, what location, kids behaving, hubby being supportive, etc. Renee really breaks down some things to help us moms cope with the stress of **dun, dun, dun** the family portrait. Here is a link to her article: 5 Things Every Mom Should Do Before Their Family Portrait Session. I hope you enjoy the article and get some good info out of it, I sure did! :)

Check back next week as we discuss the importance of the family portrait :).

♥ Jen

Click here to book your session with JHP.

No comments:

Post a Comment