Greenville Photographer: My Family Portraits :)

I've been telling my husband for weeks that we NEED to get family portraits this year. Well, it's now or never so I did them myself :) Not the easiest task in the world, but doable. We went out in our back yard at our apartment complex and took some pictures. I have no individual shots of my littlest... she was extremely uncooperative. But at least I got some of her with the others :) {Might I add that Photoshop is currently my best friend??} I'm pretty happy with them. Can't wait to send the family picture out for Christmas so I'm keeping that one to myself. ;)

I love the colors in this one:
Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer

Greenville Wedding Photographer


Click here to book your session :).

1 comment:

  1. Event Photography Brisbane will help you in capturing your events. We cover all major events like weddings, functions, conferences and other events.

    ReplyDelete